Soar high with the new Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Elite Edition Quadcopter, Parrot’s next generation quadcopter. Thanks to its intuitive Smartphone and tablet control. You’ll never be closer to flying as you view the earth from high above in high definition and directly share your experience online with the world.
The AR.Drone 2.0 is Controlled with your Smartphone or tablet for an intuitive piloting experience. After you download the AR. Free Flight 2.0 control application at the App Store or at Google Play.
All you need to do is simply tilt your Smartphone or tablet to pilot the AR.Drone 2.0, Your movements command the quadcopters direction.
Offers you several control modes from beginner to expert. Including the new patented “Absolute Control” mode and you can be a flying ace in 5 minutes! Access the new exclusive acrobatic flip move, letting you perform barrel rolls as you are flying!
Record and share videos on YouTube and pictures on Picasa directly from the piloting interface. USB key recording option.
Store and share your flight data (time, speed, altitude) to unlock community achievements*. Geo-locate your flights and connect with a community of pilots to discover the best flying spots and videos from all over the world or check who is flying in your neighborhood.
Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Elite Edition Quadcopter
- HD VIDEO RECORDING
- Get high definition live video streaming to your Smartphone or tablet as you are flying
- HD Camera. 720p 30fps
- Wide angle lens : 92° diagonal
- Video storage on the fly with Wi-Fi directly on your remote device or on a USB Key
- H264 encoding base profile
- Low latency streaming
- Traveling, Pan, Crane predefined autopilot modes for video recording
- JPEG photo capture
- Trying your most daring tricks won’t even challenge this cutting edge design which is made to last.
- Foam to isolate the inertial center from the engines vibrations
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) hulls
- Carbon fiber tubes : Total weight 380g with outdoor hull, 420g with indoor hull
- High grade 30% fiber charged nylon plastic parts
- Liquid Repellent Nano-Coating on ultrasound sensors
- Fully repairable: All parts and instructions for repairing available on the internet
- AR.Drone 2.0 on-board technology gives you extreme precision control and automatic stabilization features.
- 1GHz 32 bit ARM Cortex A8 processor with 800MHz video DSP TMS320DMC64x
- 1Gbit DDR2 RAM at 200MHz
- Wi-Fi™ b/g/n
- 3 axis accelerometer +/- 50mg precision
- 3 axis gyroscope 2000°/second precision
- Pressure sensor +/- 10 Pa precision (80 cm / 2.6 feet at sea level)
- 60 fps vertical QVGA camera for ground speed measurement
- 3 axis magnetometer 6° precision
- Ultrasound sensors for ground altitude measurement
- Linux 2.6.32
- USB 2.0 high speed for extensions
The Elite Edition package includes:
- The Parrot AR. 2.0 drone
- Camera: 2MP (1280 x 720) and 720p still/video camera
- Battery: 1000mAh battery
- An USB dock for saving footage
- The battery charger